2018 is over and it’s quite essential we examine some critical aspect of the musical activities that occurred within it. This essence has now led us to do a bit of a review on the music collaborations that ensued within the last year.
2018 was indeed a year that brought forth many music collaborations among Nigerian artistes. The heavyweights of the industry were keenly involved in the brilliant collaborations that rocked the year as well as the ‘regular’ artistes and also the up and coming ones.
It wouldn’t be an overstatement to even admit that music collaborations among Nigerian artistes were majorly what defined 2018 musically for the industry. The likes of Davido, Wizkid, Kizz Daniel, 2baba, Duncan Mighty, Zlatan and many more were involved in some collabo’s that took 2018 by storm.
Below are top 5 music collaborations that rocked 2018:
5. Duncan Mighty ft Wizkid – “Fake Love”
4. Chinko Ekun ft Lil Kesh, Zlatan – “Able God”
3. 2Baba ft Peruzzi – “Amaka”
2. Kizz Daniel ft Davido – “One Ticket”
1. Starboy ft Wizkid, Terri, Spotless & Ceeza Milli – “Soco”