Welcome to Week 1 of the 2023 NFL season and our weekly PPR fantasy football superflex rankings. All of us know fairly heaps of you compete in superflex codecs that invite/covet 2nd quarterbacks in beginning lineups, so these rankings story for that. It would also gaze ordinary to gaze the lowest-ranked fantasy passers ranked sooner than identical outdated RB2 and WR2 alternate solutions, but the ability scoring impact requires it. In case your league is of the extra special flex style, perfect ignore the presence of quarterbacks. Regardless, horny perfect fortune this week!
1. Patrick Mahomes, Chiefs (QB1): Be mindful, he threw 5 touchdown passes in Week 1 final season. We can rob a repeat!
2. Jalen Hurts, Eagles (QB2): No reason to assume he’ll combat this season, even with a tougher schedule.
3. Josh Allen, Bills (QB3): He didn’t maintain enormous stats versus the Jets final season, but you have to perchance never sit him.
4. Lamar Jackson, Ravens (QB4): He can also aloof indulge in his Texans matchup, but he can also now not deserve to maintain enormous stats.
5. Joe Burrow, Bengals (QB5)
6. Justin Fields, Bears (QB6)
7. Geno Smith, Seahawks (QB7): Will not be beginning for many in 10-crew leagues, but he’s deserving.
8. Justin Herbert, Chargers (QB8): Easy to computer screen matchup with Dolphins as a ability shootout.
9. Trevor Lawrence, Jaguars (QB9)
10. Justin Jefferson, Vikings (WR1)
11. Ja’Marr Whisk, Bengals (WR2): Sailed previous 100 receiving yards and caught a TD pass in his handiest assembly with Browns final season.
12. Travis Kelce, Chiefs (TE1): Lions will be appealing, but Kelce is unstoppable, great of high-5 WR location, too. Preserve an stare out for updates on knee destroy, although.
13. Austin Ekeler, Chargers (RB1)
14. Christian McCaffrey, 49ers (RB2): Will likely be exciting to gaze whether or now not 49ers reduce back the quantity a exiguous to rob a stare upon to protect him wholesome.
15. Tyreek Hill, Dolphins (WR3): Major grief right here will most certainly be his quarterback staying on the enviornment.
16. Kirk Cousins, Vikings (QB10)
17. Russell Wilson, Broncos (QB11): No longer precisely a stellar 2022 season, and the tension is on horny away. Love, this week.
18. Deshaun Watson, Browns (QB12): Furthermore now not precisely one in every of the 2022 stars, although everybody looks to position a question to his former Texans numbers.
19. Dak Prescott, Cowboys (QB13)
20. Tua Tagovailoa, Dolphins (QB14)
21. Cooper Kupp, Rams (WR4): Myth managers will most certainly be hamstrung up to Sunday morning with this one.
22. Davante Adams, Raiders (WR5): New season, current QB, but there’s horny reason fantasy managers hardly ever ever doubt him.
23. CeeDee Lamb, Cowboys (WR6)
24. Derrick Henry, Titans (RB3)
25. Bijan Robinson, Falcons (RB4): Hotshot rookie assured to thrive in step with his ADP, but we hardly ever ever possess ensures.
26. Tony Pollard, Cowboys (RB5): Rarely piled on the quantity final season, so that is also exciting to gaze who else sees touches.
27. Saquon Barkley, Giants (RB6)
28. Josh Jacobs, Raiders (RB7): He’s a overjoyed man now, but the relaxation trying 20 touches in Week 1 and there will be alarm.
29. Daniel Jones, Giants (QB15)
30. Anthony Richardson, Colts (QB16): Huge decision of potentialities for this talented rookie, so there’s grief. Ignore preseason stats.
31. Amon-Ra St. Brown, Lions (WR7)
32. Garrett Wilson, Jets (WR8): Needs to be relaxing to gaze how extraordinary extra efficient he turns into with a Hall of Reputation QB.
33. DK Metcalf, Seahawks (WR9): One enormous game versus the Rams final season and one disappointing one. Dwell now not overthink.
34. Stefon Diggs, Bills (WR10)
35. Jaylen Stir, Dolphins (WR11)
36. A.J. Brown, Eagles (WR12)
37. Sam Howell, Commanders (QB17): The Cardinals are now not a lovely football crew, so Howell has no excuses right here.
38. Matthew Stafford, Rams (QB18): Expectations seem low for him, extra so if Kupp has to miss out on time.
39. Aaron Rodgers, Jets (QB19): You realize you can not halt looking at him. The test is, will the numbers soar back?
40. Jared Goff, Lions (QB20)
41. Jimmy Garoppolo, Raiders (QB21)
42. Gash Chubb, Browns (RB8): Monumental working back, but aloof barely a ingredient in the passing game. It holds him back in PPR.
43. Kenneth Walker III, Seahawks (RB9): Needs to be a gigantic 2nd season, besides for the truth they drafted one other RB.
44. Travis Etienne Jr., Jaguars (RB10)
forty five. Aaron Jones, Packers (RB11)
46. Chris Olave, Saints (WR13)
47. Calvin Ridley, Jaguars (WR14): That used to be an astounding 2020 season. Nobody doubts the skill, but it has been a whereas.
forty eight. Tee Higgins, Bengals (WR15)
49. Keenan Allen, Chargers (WR16): He’s 31. That is hardly ever too former. Allen used to be terrific in his 10 video games final season.
50. DeVonta Smith, Eagles (WR17): Dwell now not be bowled over if he turns into Philly’s high WR soon.
51. Jordan Esteem, Packers (QB22): At final will get his probability to shine. Will likely be exciting to gaze whether or now not Packers play it protected early on.
52. Derek Carr, Saints (QB23)
fifty three. Baker Mayfield, Buccaneers (QB24): Somebody has to open at QB, but when he struggles, it will also soon be any individual else.
54. Mac Jones, Patriots (QB25): Even the quarterbacks you enact now not need are treasured in superflex codecs.
55. Ryan Tannehill, Titans (QB26)
56. Kenny Pickett, Steelers (QB27)
57. Bryce Young, Panthers (QB28)
58. Alexander Mattison, Vikings (RB12): His fifth season can also aloof be his handiest, but Vikings can also maintain him fragment his quantity early on.
59. James Conner, Cardinals (RB13): We mentioned it’s a defective crew, but there’s exiguous test about his quantity.
60. Joe Mixon, Bengals (RB14)
61. Rhamondre Stevenson, Patriots (RB15)
62. Deebo Samuel, 49ers (WR18)
63. Amari Cooper, Browns (WR19)
64. Terry McLaurin, Commanders (WR20): Coping with toe destroy, but when wholesome, enact now not deem current QB will protect him back.
65. Brock Purdy, 49ers (QB29): Linked breakout final season, and if he can proceed to steer distinct of turnovers, doubtlessly underrated by us.
66. C.J. Stroud, Texans (QB30): The wide joke is he had higher receivers at Ohio Convey, but give him a probability in Houston.
67. Desmond Ridder, Falcons (QB31)
68. Joshua Dobbs, Cardinals (QB32): Somebody has to open right here, too, but Cardinals can also possess tandem with rookie Clayton Tune.
69. Christian Watson, Packers (WR21): Packers are going to let Esteem throw the football downfield. Watson aloof has celebrity upside.
70. Tyler Lockett, Seahawks (WR22)
71. DeAndre Hopkins, Titans (WR23)
72. Jahmyr Gibbs, Lions (RB16): Can’t wait to gaze how the Lions deploy him.
73. Rachaad White, Buccaneers (RB17): Dwell now not miss out on that he caught 50 passes as a rookie. Obvious RB2 upside, or extra.
74. Cam Akers, Rams (RB18): We would like the next open to this season, Cam.
75. Miles Sanders, Panthers (RB19): Even earlier than his groin destroy, gave the impression now not going to swimsuit up for 17 video games yet again.
76. Chris Godwin, Buccaneers (WR24)
77. Mike Evans, Buccaneers (WR25)
78. T.J. Hockenson, Vikings (TE2)
79. Ticket Andrews, Ravens (TE3)
80. Courtland Sutton, Broncos (WR26): Earns higher rating than traditional with Jerry Jeudy now not anticipated to play.
81. Mike Williams, Chargers (WR27)
82. Diontae Johnson, Steelers (WR28): Judge him derive a touchdown in his very first game this season, after now not scoring final season.
83. DJ Moore, Bears (WR29): Stays to be viewed whether or now not his presence will vastly assist Fields and the passing game.
84. Dameon Pierce, Texans (RB20)
85. J.Okay. Dobbins, Ravens (RB21)
86. Jamaal Williams, Saints (RB22): No Alvin Kamara in September, but Williams used to be going to gaze rushing quantity anyway.
87. Najee Harris, Steelers (RB23)
88. James Cook, Bills (RB24): So talented, but can also possess landed on the dreadful crew if he expects enormous quantity, TDs.
89. Brandin Cooks, Cowboys (WR30): He has surpassed 1,000 receiving yards on a brand current crew lots of cases earlier than.
90. Christian Kirk, Jaguars (WR31): Dwell now not be bowled over if he and Ridley maintain equal numbers this week, and previous.
91. Drake London, Falcons (WR32)
92. Jahan Dotson, Commanders (WR33)
93. Darren Waller, Giants (TE4): Skill is now not the procedure. Staying wholesome ample to play is the procedure.
94. Kyle Pitts, Falcons (TE5): One other lifeless open and fantasy managers will perfect pass on, wonder what can also had been.
95. Isiah Pacheco, Chiefs (RB25)
96. Brian Robinson Jr., Commanders (RB26)
97. Javonte Williams, Broncos (RB27): Obvious grief of Williams, recuperating from knee surgical treatment, seeing less quantity than anticipated early on.
98. Samaje Perine, Broncos (RB28): And Perine stands to derive the quantity. Whether or now not he does extraordinary with it’s one other matter.
ninety 9. David 1st viscount montgomery of alamein, Lions (RB29)
100. Raheem Mostert, Dolphins (RB30): Unquestioned leader in this backfield, but Dolphins seem now not going to overwork him.
101. Dalvin Cook, Jets (RB31): Top Jets RB in these rankings, but this rating shows there’s grief.
102. AJ Dillon, Packers (RB32)
103. Jerick McKinnon, Chiefs (RB33)
104. Khalil Herbert, Bears (RB34): Top RB on his crew, but as with the Bills, the QB does fairly a exiguous of working.
105. D’Andre Swift, Eagles (RB35): Eagles possess diversified alternate solutions, and they seem intent on the usage of all of them.
106. Skyy Moore, Chiefs (WR34)
107. Marquise Brown, Cardinals (WR35)
108. Michael Pittman Jr., Colts (WR36)
109. Deon Jackson, Colts (RB36): Jonathan Taylor is out for now not lower than September, but Jackson can also aloof fragment touches.
110. Evan Hull, Colts (RB37): Hull is extra of a pass receiver out of the backfield, but a doubtlessly associated one.
111. Antonio Gibson, Commanders (RB38)
112. Rashaad Penny, Eagles (RB39): Successfully, he’s wholesome this day, and he has now not performed in the back of an offensive line cherish this one.
113. Zach Charbonnet, Seahawks (RB40): Touted rookie will most certainly be worked in slowly, but in actuality, no one knows needless to command.
114. Michael Thomas, Saints (WR37): Three disappointing seasons in a row, but sure, when you watched in him, gallop for it.
115. Gabe Davis, Bills (WR38)
116. George Pickens, Steelers (WR39): Faces tricky 49ers defense, otherwise he will most certainly be ranked considerably higher.
117. Dallas Goedert, Eagles (TE6): Easy to miss out on in this offense, but Goedert can also aloof be a high-5 TE.
118. George Kittle, 49ers (TE7)
119. David Njoku, Browns (TE8)
120. Tyler Allgeier, Falcons (RB41)
121. Ezekiel Elliott, Patriots (RB42): Patriots possess an out of this world RB, so how Elliott will slot in can also aloof be exciting.
122. Breece Hall, Jets (RB43): Hall can also aloof be high Jets RB soon, but crew can also be cautious as he recovers from knee surgical treatment.
123. Evan Engram, Jaguars (TE9)
124. Tyler Higbee, Rams (TE10)
125. Pat Freiermuth, Steelers (TE11)
126. Jakobi Meyers, Raiders (WR40)
127. Treylon Burks, Titans (WR41)
128. Michael Gallup, Cowboys (WR42)
129. Jordan Addison, Vikings (WR43)
130. Brandon Aiyuk, 49ers (WR44)
131. Nico Collins, Texans (WR45)
132. Odell Beckham Jr., Ravens (WR46)
133. DJ Chark Jr., Panthers (WR47)
134. Marquez Valdes-Scantling, Chiefs (WR48)
135. Zay Plants, Ravens (WR49)
136. Dalton Schultz, Texans (TE12)
137. Cole Kmet, Bears (TE13)
138. Elijah Mitchell, 49ers (RB44)
139. Devin Singletary, Texans (RB45)
140. Gus Edwards, Ravens (RB46)
141. Kendre Miller, Saints (RB47)
142. Adam Thielen, Panthers (WR50)
143. Allen Lazard, Jets (WR51)
144. Kadarius Toney, Chiefs (WR52)
145. JuJu Smith-Schuster, Patriots (WR53)
146. Jonathan Mingo, Panthers (WR54)
147. Darnell Mooney, Bears (WR55)
148. Marvin Mims Jr., Broncos (WR56)
149. Van Jefferson, Rams (WR57)
150. Rondale Moore, Cardinals (WR58)